Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gotta love a man in a uniform! That's just not some guy, it's Freddy our bad ass crossfit trainer. Freddy thanks for keeping the streets safe & clean of scum.

http://www.crossfitoneworld.com


Julia, Freddy & Catra...Looking at Freddy in day to day life, you would never expect him to be a Police officer. He's totally Tattooed and crazy.
Than again looking at me, you would never expect me to be a hard core Ultrarunner. Guess looks are deceiving.
It's very important to stretch and have fun while running.
It's ok to always have fun. Life is to short to be so serious all the time!
Beautiful day & beautiful run before crossfit.
"Persevere and direct your energy towards your goals. If you do this and truly believe in what you’re trying to achieve you will be given the power to succeed. Sometimes obstacles should be seen as a test - pass the test and overcome the obstacles and success will be in your grasp. If you are feeling challenged right now examine whether it is due to misunderstandings or perhaps a mistrust. Opportunities will arise to resolve your situations. © Stephen Haynes"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably heard this a zillion times, but your eyes came out just perfect! We don't see them much out from behind the orange lenses, but they look just right! Good choice to do it Cat!

Catra said...

Hi Mike-
Nope no one really says anything about my eyes, I guess because I have glasses on..LOL..Got to protect them from the sun! Thanks for the compliment and
post.
Hope all is well in your world.
Catra

Anonymous said...

Hey Catra,
I've been checking your blog for a couple of months now and just wanted to say 'Thanks'.... for what you ask? Not only for the great photos (scenery and sexy! wow!)and not only the tidbits from the wisdom cards... but also for inspiring me to get out and start running. I'm rapidly approaching being able to run for two hours straight! Thanks!
~E

Olga said...

Life is too short to not try and look as hot as this Diva:)

Davie said...

Hi from Sunny Scotland

Davie

JeffO said...

Naw, Catra, really! One look at you and I can't think of anything else you look like but a hard-core ultra-runner.
I love the black&white one. For some reason that's my favorite one so far. (Sorry Rocky.)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could get his picture without a shirt on, so we could see those crossfit muscles, hee hehe, just kidding

Catra said...

~E-
I'm so happy that I can be of help. I get so happy when I hear that I am helping someone in my own little way.
That's way I'm here to help modivate. God has a plan for me and I just leave it up to him and the universe.
Catra

Catra said...

AHHH...Olga thanks! You're one HOT Momma yourself. Love you girl.
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Davey-
Hope to one day make it to Scotland. And when I do, I will come to your crossfit.
We can do lot's of burpes, wall balls and d-ball slams...WOO HOO
Catra

Catra said...

Hey Jeffo-
Thanks you're so sweet..Poor Rocky...;)
Catra

:) said...

Hey! :)