Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a Child Can Teach Us

A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.
Paulo Coelho


This weekend I will be pacing my friend Shannon Farar-Griefer at her 24 hour charity event. If you have money you wish to donate follow the link below. It's for a great cause.

Shannon Farar-Griefer
This is the deal...This Saturday I will run 24 hours straight for The Chase Foundation and you help me raise money...so for every $100.00 tax deductible donation you bring in, I will give you any Moeben item, shipped and at your door the next day, an...d me love you long time too, so if that isn't a smokin deal, I don't know what is! www.thechasefoundation.orgRead More

Source: www.thechasefoundation.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, catra.

i recently made decisions to improve my life in several ways and am taking those first steps that are necessarily small, slow and sometimes frustrating.

you show what having commitment to a goal and hard work can do for a person and so are an inspiration to me. thank you for sharing all that you have/do in this blog (and, undoubtably, with the people around you); you help make the world a better place.

kathy

Ryan V. said...

How did it go?