Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Mountains of Truth

On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow. Friedrich Nietzsche


Looks like I have a cross dressing wiener dog on my hands. He somehow slipped into one of my MOEBEN shirts while I was cleaning. I know he senses me leaving the suitcase is out and I am packing.
I love this little dog he brings a smile to my face everyday, he needs me as much as I need him. We are a team and I enjoy my time with him.
I do miss him when I travel but I know I have a great friend Jerry who will take good care of him while I'm at Wasatch 100. He loves when I'm gone because Jerry gives him extra cookies ;-).

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Rocky is a smart man, crawling into those skirts! Happy Racing Girl!

Anonymous said...

Catra
Regarding Rocky ...
Dogs have amazing Empath abilites.
they always know when we are leaving.
Our wiener dog climbs on top of the pile, every time, while we're packing, hoping he won't be left behind.

Art

Catra said...

Hey Art wiener dogs are the best :-) well Rocky is also have Jack Russel but he acts more like a wiener dog. He's my 3rd Wiener dog I just love him to death and yep they are smart ;-)

Visionbuilder said...

Have you ever thought that, just maybe, rocky is a cross dresser?? Not that there's anything wrong with that!! ;P