Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THE MIRACLE OF BEING ALIVE....................
Appreciation of life itself, becoming suddenly aware of the miracle of being alive, on this planet, can turn what we call ordinary life into a miracle. We come awake to such a realization when we recognize our connection to a spiritual dimension.
Dan Wakefield
We must all be thankful for being alive. I know I am, it seems like I am being tested on a daily basis. I really don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. But the one think I know. I am thankful for, is being alive.
I was really not feeling that great this morning just kinda tired, stress does that to people. But I knew one thing that once I headed out for a run my world would become a better place.
And it did. I made a point to say hi to each person I saw on the trail even if they didn't say hi back, I did my part on being a nice and kind person today.
Some time I just run with my head down and space out, but I wanted to make sure I was connected to the people on the trail.
I am thankful I am alive. I hope a couple people in my life get this that are having issues and connect with being happy they are alive. You know who you are.
Life is to short to live in misery and negativity.
There is a power at work that is not seen but nevertheless exists. When we are unable to deal with, or change, our situation this unforeseen power comes to our aid. So expect difficulties or obstacles to be transformed or even neutralized, but in all cases with a positive outcome. There is nothing to fear at this time, it is only a process, as the old gives way to the new. Without change growth cannot occur. The right ideas or actions will become apparent.
© Stephen Haynes


CROSSFIT
today.
3 rounds for time:
25 Kettlebell swings.
25 kettlebell high pulls
25 kettlebell sit-ups(hold KB and do sit-ups)
5:57

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever read the parable of the ant and the grasshopper? You should