Friday, November 12, 2010

RECONNECT............................
Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.
Deepak Chopra
What a beautiful Fall day for a 30+ miler I think I ran at least 33 ;-) forgot my Garmin and only wanted to run 30 but got swept away and lost in my thoughts and just kept going.
I always try to do my Friday long run alone , it's my time to push myself and just run and have fun. And I love being alone in the wilderness too.
I love not being on a schedule and go out and see where my body takes me.
Tomorrow I will do a 40+ mile run with my friends. Jerry, Mike, Julia and Mylinh & Joe will meet us somewhere along the way.
I hope everyone gets a chance to play in the wilderness this weekend ,wherever you live ;-)
BTW top picture is the New HTFU hoodie it kept me nice and warm this morning.
go to htfu.com and checkout all their cool gear.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Sometimes you just need that headspace of being out on your own. I know I need it. Cheers!

Mann!e said...

That HTFU hoodies is the bees knees, may have to pick one up.

Kuddos for lone long runs, I do all of mine alone, haven't found many who want to go out for anything beyond 5 miles. :D

iColossus / Monster said...

Just read about you in Born To Run and had to Google you.

You are amazing!

simplyopaque said...

I read about you in Born To Run also! Well, I started reading your blog before I hit up that book. Anyhow, where did you take that picture from? The one with the sword you're trying to pull out. That looks mighty!