Thursday, November 10, 2011

Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind
Everybody just have a good time
We just wanna see yaa!
Shake That !

I am so ready to rock Javelina Jundred this weekend ;-) it is going to be FUN!!! This is preview of my costume I hope to God it doesn't rain until after I finish my had my fall apart. I hope I can keep the hat on for the hundred. I am going as Lady Luck so I should get Lucky right??
Please send me all those wonderful vibes out on the course.
You can follow me on their web-site I am # 333.

Looking forward to my buddy and amazing tattoo artist Clifton Carter who will pace me 30 miles ;-)) yay see you on the trail peeps ;-)))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, that sounds like a awesome run.